I made these cookies this morning and they made me so happy that I decided to share the recipe with you! One of the ladies in our community group is a great baker and introduced these to me during one of our trips to Sunriver. She makes a million different kinds of cookies and baked goods, but these have won my heart. Enjoy!!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups or one 11oz bag white chocolate whips
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
Directions
preheat over to 350 degrees.
cream butter and sugars until fluffy
add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well
blend in flour, baking soda, and salt
stir in white chips and craisins
drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets (I line with parchment paper)
bake for 10-12 minutes
*You can also make these with macadamia nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yum! Totally making these... Loved your v-day card! :)
Post a Comment