I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now. I've had mixed emotions about the whole thing, but after coming to the realization that my daughters are growing at lightening speed and I have done little to capture their memorable moments, I need to stop letting life pass us by and start keeping track of all of the funny, sad, and even ordinary moments that make up our family. So here it goes . . . hope you enjoy us as much as we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Josh and Jess for posting this blog!! Aaron found it online and showed it to us! We were so excited to see the kids and how much they have grown! Makes it seem like we are a little closer than the 3,000 miles between us! We'll keep checking back. :) Bless you all! Patsy and Jim
Great Blog... How beautiful you all are... How fun to read about your life... Yah so glad I am your Mommy...
Post a Comment