So I have realized that I've been neglecting my oh so popular blog these days. Oops. I wish I could say that we've been on an exotic vacation, but nope. I did give my computer a nasty virus and it's currently out of commission until our computer geek/tech/estimator at work takes the time to fix it. Since I (and everyone else) would rather pick up some new work rather than have the ability to use my snazzy computer, it's taking a back burner and I'm stuck with my dad's ancient laptop which I am hoping NOT to give a virus too. Where oh where did I go to pick that stupid thing up???
I guess that other reason for neglect would be that I joined the gym a few weeks ago and have found something new to be obsessive about . . . the cycling and weight classes have called my name. I've had a membership in the past, but never took a class outside of pilates, so it's pretty fun. . . other than the fact that my face is red for 5 hours after the cycling class and I can't move for 3 days after the weight class. Here's to a happier swimsuit body come summer!! =)
My kiddos and hubby are all doing good. We're starting to get excited for Annie's 2nd birthday in April, for spring to hopefully come soon, and for the stock market to start going back up again (somehow I don't think that one's coming anytime soon, but here's to hopefuly thinking).
Just in case my blogging continues to lack . . . Happy March!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment