Here's a little insight to our 4th of July weekend. We headed to Cottage Grove resevoir on Wednesday to join Josh's extended family for the annual Edmiston family camping trip. We had a great time wakeboarding (even me), tubing, watching the kids play in the lake, and just hanging out with his cousins, aunties, and uncles! Not everyone made it down this year (and many only came for a day here and there), but on our busiest day I think we still had abut 40 people somehow related. It is our favorite summer tradition and I don't know that I have ever seen my daughters have so much fun before!! Annie took the award of the youngest wakeboarder ever on the cuz's boat and I wish I would have been smart enough to bring my camera to video her. She was hilarious laughing and waving at all of us in the boat. Syd steered clear of the wakeboarding, but we did convince her to go tubing this year (last year she cried and refused)! It was a wonderful trip . . . my personal favorite so far. We came home reminded of how thankful we are for our family! Since Josh had to work on the 4th, we headed home after breakfast and spent the evening at my parent's annual party. Other than being completely exhausted, we had fun with our friends. Annie crashed early, Josh headed to work, and Syd and I got a little snuggle time in while we watched the pyro men light off a ton of fireworks.Hope your 4th was filled with fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment