So, my blog has obviously been abandoned for the past few months. Just wanted my 2.5 readers to know that we are still alive!!
Currently our life consists of living with the in-laws, house hunting (our building project got thrown out the window), and trying to stay warm after spending a week in Hawaii with my mom (Josh & the girls missed out on the fun on that one).....
Once things settle down, I'll attempt to get back to the blogging world....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I still read your blog!!! :)
And hey...are you in Albany...yes, I think I remember you saying something to that fact far back in the past.
The weather is supposed to be nice...if you want to meet somewhere.
no fair... we wanna come play, too.
And, yes, I still read your blog. One day I will get back to mine!
Hey Jessica!! I noticed from your facebook you guys have a blog! YEAH FOR BLOGS. Hopefully you don't mind I am blog stalking it:)
Post a Comment