Well, maybe not total bliss but mostly! Josh and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday and enjoyed a nice date night to celebrate. I'm not going to spend the time gushing aobut my husband and our life because my laundry is out of control and I need to get a grip. I will say this - I have never been more thankful for my husband and the partnership we have. We both feel that this has been a difficult year in many ways, but we have grown together as we parent our children and make decisions about our family and future. We are so thankful for our marriage and all of our blessings! Looking forward to many more anniversaries to come . . .
Our wedding day - December 8th, 2001
(I know, it was a bad hair time for me . . .)

5 comments:
Congrats you two!!! You are adorable and I'm glad you were able to celebrate!!!
We have a December wedding too. On the 15th will be 7 years for JJ and I.
:)
Ahh...you look beautiful. And Josh looks more like I remember him looking :)
I must say, it was a shock to me to look at wedding pictures and think "How in the world could I have changed SO MUCH?"
Yeah... wow 7 years... way to guys
I have moved my blog... I lost your email address and want to email you the link!
it is jessicaedmiston@msn.com
Post a Comment