After baking the afternoon away, I took a few minutes to check out the recent pictures on her computer and realized that she had great pictures of some of our fun summer events. So just what I am sure you are dying to see . . . more pictures of the fam! Sorry, gotta post them since they are too cute.
I should have brought my camera to capture our projects, but forgot. Let's just say that we had a huge mess (Annie's raisins scattered across the kitchen didn't help either).
Syd and Poppa after her ballet recital

Sydney's ballet class

Making Cookies with Gigi

Annie at the beach in Seaside

Annie's First Birthday

2 comments:
mmm licking the bowl of cookie dough, our favorite!!! What cute a ballet tutu Sydney wore...
Great pictures! What a beautiful little ballarina! I need some tips on entertaining/hosting! I get major anxiety anytime I am in charge and I always wish I could do it with ease and grace! Sounds like fun, the two of you preparing for it!
Post a Comment