Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palm Springs Top Ten

The girls and I are on vacation right now in Palm Springs and loving every second of it. While my plan was to blog about our trip and post sunny pool pictures, I've been enjoying time away from the computer. I'll try to fill you in on the details soon, but until then here is my Palm Springs Top Ten list (I love it here and wish I could convince my husband the desert would be a great place to live)!

1. Steinmart
2. The sun
3. The Pool
4. Palm trees
5. Bob Hope (inside joke, just ask Sydney about him - he's right up there with God in her book - literally)
6. The Saturday Market AKA Knockoff Heaven
7. Bling
8. The chirpy night bugs
9. Steinmart - it's worth a second mention
10. El Paseo Shopping

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds like heaven!!! What is Steinmarts? Is it a sin that I don't know?

I WILL ask Syd about Bob Hope next time I see her--I'm curious!

So glad you are relaxing and enjoying your time!

Can't wait to hear more about it!