Friday, August 8, 2008
Midnight Madness
At approximately 1:23am, our cute little houseguest Benz woke us up, barking uncontrollably (yes, he moved from the kennel to our bed in less than a day -he's cute so you can't really blame us). The good wife I am, I volunteered to take him out to go potty. Actual translation: Josh was still half asleep and a little grumpy. Anyway, thankfully I was smart enough to put his leash on, because when I opened the door he bolted out and continued to bark until I realized just what he was barking at . . . A GIGANTIC, MEAN RACCOON!!! The racoon was hiding out in the tree out back just staring at us. Obviously, I know enough about the species to understand that poor little 5lb Benzie would be dead meat if he encountered Mr. Racoon. So of course I started getting excited, ran back inside, woke Josh up, and he took the airsoft gun outside and started firing away (no, we didn't hurt the guy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment