My washing machine died. Thank God. I think the cheerful red LG with steam wash & dry will motivate me to do my laundry on a regular basis. If not, I'm in big trouble.
Lets hope so...I saw all of that laundry of yours!
Kidding! They are beautiful, your washer and dryer. You should name them and then maybe it will become personal, thus prompting you to visit them more frequently.
Actually, I thought of you today and your previous laundry post. I got a call at the last minute that my in-laws were on their way over. My floor was completely covered in folded piles of laundry.
Now I have folded "towers" of laundry hiding in the closet.
Laundry is the bane of housekeeping at my house! Out of pure necessity, I have been getting organized doing one load per day. Seeing that red would only be a motivation so far as the drying process. What I hate is the putting away!
4 comments:
I love that they are red!
I am going to be honest and say that I am very jealous!!! I want those!!!
Lets hope so...I saw all of that laundry of yours!
Kidding! They are beautiful, your washer and dryer. You should name them and then maybe it will become personal, thus prompting you to visit them more frequently.
Actually, I thought of you today and your previous laundry post. I got a call at the last minute that my in-laws were on their way over. My floor was completely covered in folded piles of laundry.
Now I have folded "towers" of laundry hiding in the closet.
Laundry is the bane of housekeeping at my house! Out of pure necessity, I have been getting organized doing one load per day.
Seeing that red would only be a motivation so far as the drying process. What I hate is the putting away!
Post a Comment