Tuesday, August 26, 2008
PS
If you haven't caught on, we've been doing some church skipping lately. When I looked at the calendar this weekend and realized that August has flown by and we'd only been to church once, we decided to finish the month out by skipping one last time. Come September 1st, we will be back on schedule, I promise! I used to be only feel a little guilty skipping until they put up this big banner earlier this year with the verse "I will not neglet the house of my God". It's definitely motivated me this year (well, for the most part). I did listen to all of the sermons online so at least I haven't completely fallen off the wagon!! I just wish Annie would learn that church is good and you really don't have to scream your way through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just so you know, I've alerted my Dad, the board, and many others in the church body, letting them know that you have not been coming to church.
Totally kidding! We've not been hardly at all this summer between being sick or out of town.
I'm with ya, September will be our month and it'll feel good to be back!
Post a Comment