Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And the winner is . . . .

Linus the cream male! Josh and I headed down this afternoon to play with the puppies and make a decision. This cute little guy won my heart first and worked his way into Josh's. What a sweetie he is. He's chubby and waddles around, and even started chewing on my brand new italian leather shoe from Palm Springs (a true sign, although one that will be broken when he moves in)! He was the only male she let us see and we found him to be less aggressive and much calmer than the girls. Since we already have two rambunctious girls of our own, we figured we could handle the peace he will offer. The only downside is that he is six weeks old and we cannot get him for another 2 weeks. Oh well . . . patience is a virtue.

Here is a video of him that we're going to show Sydney on her birthday. I know my editing skills aren't the best, so don't laugh too hard at my goofy video! Since I didn't realize that my camera was in my purse, I took our pictures and video on my blackberry . . . not the best quality.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, Jess you are a sweet mommy!

My boy's hamster just died. I cried with them but I must admit...inwardly I was rejoicing. Maybe when I don't have babies I will want a dog to baby.

no but really, that was a sweet video!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

That is so sweet. Makes me ALMOST want a dog again.

But the reality takes over and I feel like Jodi.

The video is adorable. I don't care if it's low quality video. What did she think?