Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Decision

Sydney's 4th birthday is Saturday and we are getting her a . . . HAVANESE PUPPY!!! We were planning on a Christmas puppy, but found these instead through Josh's cousin. So we decided on this cute little white girl (whose name will be Lily), but I'm having second thoughts. We really wanted a boy (so we could name him Linus), but the one we wanted wasn't available and the owner recommended this little girl over all the rest. I hope she's right, but thought I'd put a little survey up to see if I'm on the right track.


This is a bit of the breeder's e-mail where she sold us on the little girl . . .
"After saying all that I have got to say that the little white female breaks the mold of girls and that is why I strongly recommended her to you. She sticks very close on our outings and never has her eyes off of us.(great loyalty) She is very playful and outgoing, and FUNNY. Gosh she makes us laugh allot. Never whines or cries, is happy all the time. She is brave and socially balanced. She really seams like a perfect fit. Of course she is in full bloom (personality-wise) so she is easier to appreciate. She is not average for females though. Makes a great white shadow. Little girls usually always LOVE white puppies, too. And she is a bit older so the potty training thing should be a breeze. She has allot of energy and spunk so she can keep up with your girls and will adore the attention they will give her.She settles quickly though every time you pick her up. If you sit down she will crawl up on you or next to you and wait for your next move. Perfect for busy little girls. She is very patient for her age so she will adore the extra handling and fussing and waking up she will get from little children.She really adores snuggling up and laying on the Love. She is not aggressive at all, total sweet sugar. We all adore her. I was holding her for a friend of my sisters who had to change her mind, then we love her so much we were going to keep her but it just isn't practical because have three young pups we are already keeping to show."

Here are the candidates . . . .

Cream Male Boy


Curly White Male



Black & White Girl



White girl that they recommend



Cute Little Girl that I hope is still available

2 comments:

sherry_dooley said...

I like the Lily - the racially mixed female pup. I have a thing for racially mixed beings!! Plus, she's the cutest - in my opinion.

How exciting is this election??? I won't ask who you voted for - and I won't say who I voted for (tired of arguing with people).....Let's just say - Hope is better than Fear!!

I have class tonight - and the professor has given us one class to skip - tonight might be the night for me to skip.

I don't get any TV channels - (long story)....so I might go to a friends house - (want to be around like-minded people) to celebrate with others!

I've already got my victory song picked out and ready: I WANNA DANCE TONIGHT - by Lucy Pearl.

With all that said - I'm nervous - after the last election let down - one can't get to cocky before the votes are counted.

Have a great day - Ta~

Ciao Bella,
Sherry

Trina said...

I'm not a dog person, but Lily seems like she'd be a good choice.