Friday, January 16, 2009

We're outta here!

We are taking a very last minute trip to Sunriver this weekend to spend some time with our friends and my parents. Woohoo! I'm excited to read, relax, and play with my kiddos . . . plus spend time with one of my favorite families of all times (and kick some wii butt)! It's been a whirlwind 24 hours preparing to leave for three days and get caught up around my house since I have been a slacker in the cleaning department the past few weeks. I do love my OCD when it comes to cleaning before leaving town as it's always great to come home to a clean house. Too bad it took me until 3:30am to get it done - what will I do if my husband ever works day shift?! Thank goodness for a very sweet friend who dropped by this morning to borrow a few things and came bearing a grande non-fat caramel macchiotto - Praise the Lord, he heard my prayer today.

Happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I know so many people in Bend or Sunriver this weekend! Sounds like great fun!

Looking forward to a post on it!!!